The KoolAir PM1000-115 Magnetic Drive Pump is most commonly used for marine air conditioning seawater circulation. Replaces March AC-5C-MD Pump 115V, 1″ FPT Inlet, 1/2″ Outlet, 60 Hz, 115V, 1 Phase, 1/8 Hp, 3450 RPM, 17.2 GPM Max Flow, 27 Feet Max Head, 50 PSI Max Internal Pressure.
- The Koolair PM1000-115 & PM1000-230 ODP (Open Drip Proof Motor Enclosure Model) is a seal-less centrifugal magnetic pump drive (10 lbs.) generating a maximum flow of 17.2 gallons per minute with a maximum head of 27 feet at 11.7 PSI.
- The pump is dry run protected to withstand thermal overloads without failure. When cooled, the pump will resume operating normally.
- Materials exposed to the solution (wet end) are Reinforced Polypropylene, Buna N, Cupro Nickel, Ceramic, and Ceramic Magnet.
- When submerged, Epoxy, Stainless Steel, Polysulfone, and the Cord will also come in contact with the solution.
- The inlet connection is a 1” female pipe thread and the outlet is ½” male pipe thread.
- Includes fully integrated, heavy duty, Epoxy coated marine base, as well as the original base.
- The motor is a1 Phase & 115V or 230v option, 1/8 Horsepower motor, running on either 50 or 60 HZ
- Maximum internal pressure is 50 PSI and the maximum liquid temperature is 130 Fahrenheit or 54 Celsius.